Tuesday, January 31, 2006

MySpace Blog 20060131

The Art Of Miscommunication

and i said i need some time and she heard ”lack of commitment”

all i want is you in my life

and she felt ”unappreciated”

i kissed her as soon as she walked in the door

and she cried ”foul, called me an adulterer”

all she said was ”not tonight”

and i plotted my revenge

she said she wants to ”still be friends”

and i hated her passionately

the portrait is stained with colors of red and blue and green

and all she sees is ”gray”

my heart weeps in her absence

and she dismissed my emotion with ”folly”

she devotes all of her ”time” to me

and i complain that i am not enough for her

she offered me love

i gave her my contempt

in the art of miscommunication the lies are blurred

truth obscured

and happiness abandoned

art truly imitates life!

-- "The Art Of Miscommunication" (c) 2006 PoetiQ Sense Of Non

No comments: