Saturday, January 21, 2006

MySpace Blog 20060121

Have U Ever Just Been On Yo Own Shit???

Okay, where’s this coming from??? I was looking at some poems of mine and I was like, ”dayum, u got talent brotha!” LOL. That’s it!! I was feeling myself and thought I’d share with the class. The poem that I was looking at was ”The Wind and The Flower” that I wrote for a friend while being inspired by ”House of the Flying Daggers.” I believe it’s in one of my earlier blogs, but fuck it! Here it is again ;-) Sweat me!! I AM!!! LOL. Goodnight.

The Wind & The Flower

gentle breeze
blow for me
make my petals bend to please
let the colors of my skin
mend the soul
and conspire to tease
flowing seas of silent force
move mystery for me
sculpt insatiable transient need
come and go as you will
and let your skill overwhelm me
i am the flower to your wind
letting my beauty sooth the eye
while you orchestrate sky movement to uncloud me
you come upon me as zephyr
and leave me in turbulent ecstacy
i open up for you
and you conjure new bloom
yet in the stillness of my contentment
your absence is real
i can never hold you
i will never see the true you
i will only know how you make me feel
and linger in hopes
that you will blow my way again.

-- "The Wind & The Flower" (c) 2006 PoetiQ Sense Of Non

No comments: